Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thor coming soon Poster

Found this coming soon Poster for Thor which makes the costume looking seriously bad ass, this coupled with the fact that Kenneth Branagh is directing has seriously got me excited. Lest we forget Jon Faverau is an actor director and look what he did for Iron man 1 & 2.  Im excited because with the Norse , Isengard elements this could be a grande operatic spectacle of an action movie, Hamlet proved Branagh can supply the eye candy and grandier so bring it on. This is the Marvel Character I have been waiting for, as Spider man, the Hulk and Thor were the main characters I had access too as a kid in the UK.  Marvel having a major UK presence when I was a kid although the UK editions were always in Black and white in the 70's which worked just fine for Tomb of Dracula which came out I believe mid 70's

No comments:

Post a Comment