Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A litte more about me

This Blog is just a personal film goer (Geeks) take on things, Its gonna touch on film , tv and maybe my other passion movie soundtracks from John Barry - John Williams, Star Wars to Mad Max. If In my geekness I have one passion its Bond, all things Bond. If asked the usual question my pecking order of Bonds would be

  1. Sean Connery
  2. Daniel Craig
  3. Pierce Brosnan
  4. George Lazenby
  5. Roger Moore. 
So heres a few of the sites i use to keep up with regular film news.
Aint it Cool ( It goes without saying)
One Ring Net ( For all things Lord of the Rings) And Nolder Blog because I'm relatively new to NZ and this site contains local news and gossip with a strong emphasis on Lord of the Rings and soon to start The Hobbit.
MI6 for all things Bond
Dr Who ( Im a welshman from Cardiff, I left the UK during the second season of David Tennants tenurre and I have physically been to the Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff Bay. I also have had the great pleasure of meeting then show runner Russel T Davies)

No comments:

Post a Comment